Unlimited “single-user” subscription
Pick from our large selection of CE Courses available on the Internet 24/7 (IRS CE provider # IIPXW).
You may use any (or all) of the WiseGuides continuing education courses to earn credit hours until December 31, 2019.
The WiseGuides Unlimited CE plan hours can be used:
- To complete IRS Enrolled Agent CE requirements.
- To complete the 15 CE-hour Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) CE requirement for exempt tax preparers.
- To complete the 18-CE hour Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) CE requirement for non-exempt tax preparers.
- To complete any State CE recognizing IRS CE accreditation.
- To learn all updates and changes on current tax laws
*NOTE: The 6 CE hour Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) course is included.
When you order an “Unlimited” CE hour plan, there is no need to identify which specific courses will be used at time of purchase because you are purchasing a single-user subscription to an “Unlimited” number of CE hours.
Final Exam passing score: 70% or greater.
Final Exam rules: You may print the Final Exam questions. You may refer to the course materials as often as needed
to complete the “open-book” Final Exam.
*AFTR is a 3 hour timed exam that requires a score of 70% or greater
CPAs will not receive CE credit for any course in this package.
- Weight: 2 lb