CPAs will not receive CE credit for any course in this package.
Save money and stretch your IRS Continuing Education (CE) budget when you purchase our most economical plan.
You may access any (or all) of the WiseGuides continuing education courses for 1 full year from date of purchase. All Credit Hours must be completed and earned by December 31, 2019.
Pick from our large selection of CE Courses available on the Internet 24/7 (IRS CE provider # IIPXW).
The WiseGuides Unlimited CE plan hours can be used:
- To complete IRS Enrolled Agent CE requirements.
- To complete the 15 CE-hour Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) CE requirement for exempt tax preparers.
- To complete 12 of the 18-CE hour Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) CE requirement for non-exempt tax preparers.
- To complete any IRS CE accreditation.
- To complete 6 CE hour Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) course
- NOT for use by CPAs
When you order an “Unlimited” CE hour plan, there is no need to identify which specific courses will be used at time of purchase because you are purchasing a single-user subscription to an “Unlimited” number of CE hours.
Final Exam passing score: 70% or greater.
Final Exam rules: You may refer to the course materials as often as needed
to complete the “open-book” Final Exam.
Credit Hours must be completed by December 31, 2019.
- Weight: 2 lb
- CE Certificate: CE certificates for all completed coursess may be printed at any time
- Print Options: Lessons and exam questions may be printed and studied offline
- Access: Unlimited access to all courses until December 31, 2019
- Sharing: <font color="red">CE courses cannot be shared with others (single user license)</font>
- CE tracking: WiseGuides maintains a history of all completed courses.
- Accreditation: All courses accepted by the IRS (CE provider # 69GQJ)