Delivery: Pre-Recorded Video
Instructor: Arthur Reed, CPA
Credit Hours: 8
Field of Study: Federal Tax Update
Approval: IRS, CTEC
When you order “Unlimited Workshop Series” there is no need to identify which specific courses will be used at time of purchase because you are purchasing a single-user subscription to an “Unlimited” number of courses in our “Workshop Series”.
WiseGuides pre-recorded instructor led workshop series is designed to help you understand the changes in the new tax forms and get familiarized with new placements. Professor Arthur Reed, CPA will guide you through the newly changed forms step by step using different real life scenarios. You will learn the tax laws and changes that have changed form and how to understand the new forms and schedule that could make a different in reducing your client’s tax.
- Access to over 7 divided topic courses
- Pre-recorded Instructor led videos
- Learn tax laws associated with forms
- Demonstrates real life tax scenarios
- Overviews of Due Diligence
- Small Manageable Lessons Topic by Topic
- Become familiarized with new tax forms and changes
- Printable lessons to coincide with video
- IRS Approved Courses
- *Each course earns 1 credit hour of Continuing Education
*Final Exam must be taken for continuing education credit with a passing score: over 70%
Final Exam rules: You may print the Final Exam questions. You may refer to the course materials as often as needed to complete the “open-book” Final Exam.
CPAs will not receive CE credit for any course in this package.