Test Prep for Part 3. (Online access to Test-Prep with Study Questions, Feedback Explanations, and Simulation Practice Exams. Updated for the 2022-2023 year.
Internet Study Question & Practice Exams
- Over 500 questions with comprehensive answer explanations.
- Questions are presented in two study modes: “Study Questions” and “Practice Exams.”
- Study Question mode provides in-depth explanations why wrong answers are wrong, or why right answers are right.
- Practice Exams mode simulates taking the actual exam.
- To help focus on your weak spots, use the “Results” table to identify how you score in each subject matter.
- You can answer questions to the topics in each lesson at your own pace, starting and stopping whenever you choose. The program will keep track of which topics you have accessed and you may repeat topics as often as you like.
- Printing by question using your browser (PDF not available).
- Since EA Exam candidates have varying tax backgrounds, there is no appropriate one-size-fits-all study program. WiseGuides study materials address the needs of various tax proficiency levels. As a self-study course, you may choose to add WiseGuides video training to fill in any gaps.