IRS Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) Course (6 CE Hours) pre-recorded Instructor led video
This course meets the IRS requirements for the 6 Hour Annual Tax Refresher Course and 100 multiple choice exam for Non-Exempt preparers.
- eLessons cover IRS tax topic domains.
- Time saving search function.
- eLessons contain all the tax law necessary to pass the AFTR Course Final Exam.
- No need to try reading the legalese of IRS publications.
- Provides critical background information aligned with Study Questions.
- Comprehensive Final Exam
- 100 multiple choice questions.
- Minimum passing score is 70%.
- A maximum of 3 hours is allotted to complete the timed Final Exam.
- Final Exam may be attempted a maximum 4 times (most people pass it on the first or second try).
- NO additional fees to retake the Final Exam.
The IRS requires all credit hours for the AFSP program to be completed by December 31, 2020, for you to be included in the IRS Directory of Federal Tax Return Preparers with Credentials and Select Qualifications.
All sales are final.