Take a Practice Exam to determine your study priorities
(1) How to prepare for the EA Exam using WiseGuides
To launch the Practice Exams use either of the following options:
(2) Select a Practice Exam
(3) Answer all 100 questions in the Practice Exam
When you answer a question the program will display the result with an answer icon at the bottom left side (2) of the screen. In this case the answer was incorrect.
(1) If you would like to see an answer explanation instead of an answer icon, check the ANSWER box (1) at the top right side of the page.
(3) At any time you can view your progress by checking the RESULTS box.
(4) Practice Exam Results
The overall results page displays the results by lesson.
(5) Study lessons based on the results of the Practice Exams
(6) Reinforce lesson knowledge by reviewing Study Questions
(7) Test your knowledge with the preconfigured or custom Practice Exams
(8) Optional eStudy Cards (Flash Cards)
Flash cards are a tried and true supplemental study mechanism to enhance mastery of the tested material. Each card presents a question with the answer displayed immediately or hidden until requested. After viewing the answer the card is categorized as being recalled (1) correctly or incorrectly, and put in a deck to be re-tested. Repetition is important because studies have shown that 56% of what is learned is forgotten after one hour.